All of your upcoming assignments will be found in your account, Assignments > Content submission and status page
Content submission and status
This section shows all of your open assignments:
- New assignments
- Assignments in revision
- Expired assignments (missed deadlines)
- Assignments in customer review
Submitting a new assignment
If you’re ready to start working on your assignment, you can find the instructions by clicking the dots in the Details column.
In order to submit your article:
1. Select the assignment you want to write.
Click the arrow below the Submit column.
2. Fill out the article title.
Remember that AP style is to capitalize only the first word and proper nouns (this applies to headings, too, unless the client specifies otherwise).
3. After writing your content, format your text.
The Article text section has a toolbar that can help you format your article properly.
- In terms of formatting, customers usually look for:
- Bullet points
- Hyperlinks to sources
3. You can check the word count in the lower right corner of the article text box.
You’ll also see the word count and readability level of your text to the left of the article text box. If you’re struggling with the readability check, review the readability check FAQs, or try using Yoast content analyst or the Hemingway app.
4. Create the meta information. You need to provide three things:
- Meta title: This can be the same as your article title or a shorter version of it.
- Meta description: This is a summary of your article. The important thing to remember is that you need to include your SEO focus keyword phrase in the meta description. You should use it as is, with no words or symbols in between.
- SEO Focus Keyword Phrase: Provide a keyword phrase if the customer did not provide one in the assignment instructions.
Here’s a good example of meta information:
Meta title: Digital marketing trends 2021
Meta description: If you wonder what will help you nail it next year, we’ve prepared a few insights to get ready for the digital marketing trends of 2021.
SEO focus keyword: digital marketing
5. Once you’re done, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
The system will scan for the following (in addition to doing a plagiarism and readability scan):
Finally, your article will be sent for editing. Keep an eye out for a notification of approval or a request for revisions.
And remember, if you have any questions about your content, please don't hesitate to reach out to writer support!